Personal Insurance Services





Click below to learn more about our personal insurance coverage options in Springfield, Ohio.

Homeowner's Insurance

Your home is one of, if not the largest financial investment you’ll make in your lifetime. Having the right homeowner’s policy in place can ensure you recover from financial loss should the unexpected occur. Homeowner’s insurance protects more than just your property, it also covers the people in it and your personal belongings.

Wallace & Turner can help you determine the value of your home, personal property, unique or expensive items, and personal liability to determine the right homeowner’s coverage.

Coverage includes incidents related to:

  • Weather: Storms, fire, wind, hail, lightning, freezing, weight of ice, snow or sleet

  • Non-weather: Theft, vandalism, riots, aircraft and vehicles

  • Sudden/accidental: Water from plumbing, tearing/bulging of heating or cooling systems, artificially generated electrical current

We are also available to discuss policy options for your vacation/secondary home and property in other states. 

Condominium Insurance

Your townhome or condo association policy can be difficult to understand and what is actually covered can vary greatly. Wallace & Turner is available to review and assess the policy to help you make an informed decision about obtaining personal condo insurance.

A unit-owner’s policy will insure personal property and any parts of your unit that aren’t covered by the association, including possessions, repairs to the interior of the unit and potential liability claims brought against you. Contact our agents to discuss affordable coverage for:

  • Personal property: Loss due to theft, fire, and certain forms of weather damage.

  • Liability claims: Accidental injuries to others.

  • Alterations and improvements: Appliances, fixtures, and interior modifications

Auto Insurance

Wallace & Turner’s automobile insurance protects you and your vehicle – car, truck, camper, RV – providing coverage for liability, collision, medical payments, uninsured and underinsured motorists, and accidental death:

  • Liability coverage: bodily injury and property damage

  • Medical payments coverage

  • Uninsured and underinsured motorists property damage

  • Towing and labor coverage

  • Accidental death benefit

  • Newly-acquired vehicle coverage

  • Media and equipment coverage

We offer a variety of discounts for good students, certain safety and anti-theft devices, and policies covering more than one vehicle. Contact us to learn more. 

Motorcycle Insurance

Whether you’re looking to insure your motorcycle, scooter, moped or dirt bike, Wallace & Turner has a range of affordable policy options.  We offer coverage for:

  • Accessories and gear coverage: Saddlebags, backrests, seats, chrome pieces, CB radios, and your helmet (in certain policies).

  • Bodily injury liability coverage: If you injure or kill someone while operating your motorcycle. This also provides you with a legal defense if a party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.

  • Collision coverage: When your motorcycle hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.

  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage: Losses resulting from incidents such as theft, fire or vandalism.

  • Medical payments or personal injury protection coverage: Medical coverage for yourself and your passengers.Property damage liability coverage: Certain damages caused to someone else's property while operating your motorcycle. Provides you with a legal defense if another party files a lawsuit against you.

  • Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage: injuries caused by an uninsured driver in an accident that is not your fault.

There are methods to lower the cost of your motorcycle insurance when you take a riding safety course, insure multiple vehicles and more. Contact our office to obtain a quote and have peace of mind while you’re on the road.

Jewelry & Collectible Insurance

Jewelry & Collectible insurance provides coverage for a range of unique property that requires specialized valuation such as fine art, jewelry, collectibles, furs, animals and other expensive valuables. An inland marine policy will provide comprehensive coverage because it follows the property anywhere. Characteristics of property covered under an inland marine policy include:

  • Property of high value

  • Property that is mobile/portable

  • Property not covered under a homeowner’s policy, particularly if it is moved out of the country

Talk with a Wallace & Turner agent to determine if inland marine insurance is right for you. 

Boat & Watercraft Insurance

Head out onto the water knowing you, your passengers and your boat are protected. Wallace & Turner offers coverage for speedboats, fishing boats, sailboats, pontoons, your Jet Ski®, WaveRunner®, or other personal watercraft. Our boat and watercraft insurance policies provide specialized coverage against most risks of owning and operating your boat, including protection against liability lawsuits and medical payments, whether on the water or land.

  • Risk coverage: Capsizing, collision, explosion, fire, sinking, storms, theft

  • Property coverage: Equipment including anchors, canopies, fuel tanks, life preservers, motors, paddles, seat cushions, tools

Like our auto safety discounts, you may be eligible if you’ve taken boat safety courses, have protective devices on your boat, or have a diesel engine. 

Earthquake Insurance

Earthquake coverage is required to cover losses for your property – your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance will not reimburse for damages and government disaster-relief programs are extremely limited. Wallace & Turner can add this coverage to your homeowner's policy to cover:

  • Damage to your home

  • Living expenses if your home is unlivable following an earthquake

  • Personal property if your possessions are damaged

With the right combination of coverage, you can have the financial resources to get back on your feet and even replace your home and possessions if necessary. 


Flood Insurance

Floods are the #1 natural disaster in the United States. With this in mind, don’t be caught off guard - water damage from a flood is not covered in a homeowner’s or renter’s policy. Flood insurance must be purchased as a separate policy to protect against damage caused by heavy rains, hurricanes, snow and flash floods. Just a few inches of water can cause major damage to a home and belongings.

Wallace & Turner’s standard flood policy will insure:

  • Structural damage

  • Furnace, water heater, and air conditioner

  • Flood debris clean up

  • Flooring such as carpeting and tile

  • Flood insurance can also protect contents in your home such as furniture, collectibles, clothing, jewelry and artwork

Our agents are available to help you select the right flood insurance policy for your situation. 

Home Business Insurance

If you’re conducting business out of your home, it’s critical to have business insurance as in investment in your company. Your homeowner’s or renter’s policy will provide little, if any coverage should you need to file a claim. If any of the following apply to your business, call Wallace & Turner to discuss your flexible coverage options:

  • Customers or clients come to my home.

  • I maintain inventory or supplies in my home.

  • I would lose income if I had to close my business because of damage to my home.

  • I have employees working in my home?

  • I maintain client or employee records on my computer.

Identity Theft Insurance

Fraud and identity theft continues to rise as vital information is more easily accessed online and through technology. A tremendous amount of time and money can be wasted trying to restore your credit and finances. While there’s no fool-proof method to prevent identity theft, Wallace & Turner can put the tools in place to make the recovery process faster while saving you money with less aggravation should you become a victim. We can help you recover costs for:

  • Refiling applications for loans or other credit instruments

  • Credit reports from credit bureaus

  • Notarizing affidavits

  • Fees charged by an approved attorney for necessary legal actions

  • Fees from financial institutions

  • Replacing documents, including driver’s license, passport and Social Security card

RV/Travel Insurance

If you’re heading out for a vacation and renting a vehicle, your existing auto or homeowner’s policy may not fully cover you. Purchasing temporary insurance can cover you for the following:

  • Non-auto related incidents: Such as a cooking fire or tree limb falling and causing damage.

  • Vehicles with more than four wheels: A motorhome with more than four wheels would not be covered under your auto policy and it’s suggested to purchase supplemental rental insurance.

  • Liability: Your homeowner’s policy will not necessarily cover injury to a visitor to your motorhome, for example.

Travel insurance can help to reimburse for costs related to your vacation if an emergency situation occurs such as weather, sickness or an injury. Wallace & Turner can determine what “emergency medical benefits” may need to be purchased for covering:

  • Deductibles

  • Coverage limits

  • Pre-existing conditions

  • Trip interruption coverage

Specialty Insurance

If you’re planning a special event such as a wedding, housewarming or retirement party, having an event liability policy in place will protect you against property damage or injury during the celebration. Should the event need to be canceled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, this coverage can help recover nonrefundable deposits and other financial investments you’ve made. Many venues and vendors will have their own liability insurance so be sure to check in advance what will be covered or not, to insure your own policy will help fill any gaps.